Monthly Group Supervision
Do you see some couples and families in your work but not enough to warrant individual supervision?
Would you like to learn how to work systemically with individuals, couples and families? Would you like to receive feedback and support from peers?
The group is open to anyone who is working with individuals, couples and families. Many approaches will be looked at but there will be an emphasis on Systems theory, Gottman, Imago and more.
2019/20 Group Supervision will be facilitated by Jacqueline McDiarmid, Couple and Family Therapist, Lecturer & Trainer with over 20 years experience in this challenging field.
In this group you will:
- Have an opportunity to present your work and receive feedback from Jacqueline and also your peers.
- Grow confident to work with couples and families in a positive energetic learning environment.
- Gain skills to work with individuals, couples and families.
- Discuss personal concerns that may be holding you back in your work.
- Meet and connect with others in your field.
Location: All face to face group meetings are held in Sydney at 133 Dowling Street, Woolloomooloo.
And here are the list of dates that they will fall under:
- Monday 23rd September 2019
- Monday 28th October 2019
- Monday 25th November 2019
- Monday 3rd February 2020
- Monday 2nd March 2020
- Monday 6th April 2020
- Monday 4th May 2020
- Monday 1st June 2020
- Monday 6th July 2020
- Monday 3rd August 2020
- Monday 7th September 2020
- Monday 12th October 2020
- Monday 2nd November 2020
- Monday 7th December 2020
Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Cost: $150+GST per session.