If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact Jacqueline McDiarmid on (02) 8968 9397.
Collection of Information
In order to provide the best possible service to you, The Couple and Family Training Centre website may require to collect information from you.
All correspondence may be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email. Complete credit card numbers will not be stored or collected.
Any information collected by The Couple and Family Training Centre is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
All information collected by The Couple and Family Training Centre is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide a service reference.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
The Couple and Family Training Centre
uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
The Couple and Family Training Centre may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
The Couple and Family Training Centre does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the The Couple and Family Training Centre site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.couplefamilytraining.com
The Couple and Family Training Centre Security Policy
The Couple and Family Training Centre uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by The Couple and Family Training Centre or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by The Couple and Family Training Centre.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
Refund Policy and withdrawal from your enrolment
Always choose your course carefully and read the terms and conditions associated with your enrolment.
Should you choose to withdraw your enrolment:
• You must provide at least one weeks notice prior to the commencement of the course in writing via email or by post.
• A $50 administration fee may be charged for processing a refund.
Please email us at
Important note: Changes to student’s work commitments or personal circumstances (including misadventure) outside of the above conditions will not be considered as grounds for a refund.
• Our courses require a minimum number of students to proceed
• The Couple and Family Training Centre will send a courtesy email to confirm a course is going ahead or a courtesy email and SMS if the course is being cancelled (if the minimum number of students are not met) two days prior to the start date.
• If you do not receive the courtesy email or SMS confirmation two days before the start date it is the student’s responsibility to contact The Couple and Family Training Centre to confirm the course is going ahead.
• At all times it is the student’s responsibility to check the course starting date, time and venue
• In the event the course is cancelled by The Couple and Family Training Centre due to low enrolments, the course fee will be refunded to the students
• Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to be processed.
You may transfer to another course provided that:
• You have given at least one weeks notice before the commencement of the course.
• There are spaces available in the course you are transferring to.
• Your transfer does not disrupt the course into which you are transferring.
• You pay a $50 transfer fee.
• If you provide less than five working days notice, no transfers will be available.
Note: Changes to student’s work commitments or personal circumstances – including misadventure – outside of the above conditions will not be considered as grounds for a transfer.