Are you a dynamic and passionate Couple’s Therapist with an interest in working in a Private Practice?
Jacqueline McDiarmid at the Sydney Couple and Family Specialists is looking for an exceptional practitioner to join her team on an ongoing contract basis.
Please apply by Friday 10th June 2022.
The Sydney Couple and Family Specialists is a busy and highly regarded private practice located in Sydney CBD. All Therapists are trained in systemic therapy and work specifically with couples and families.
This unique opportunity will afford the Therapist a Contract position at Sydney Couple and Family Specialists, allowing them to grow their practice whilst being supported in a professional environment.
This position will suit you if you have been working with individuals and couples for a while, and like the idea of working independently but you do not want to take the financial risk of setting up your own private practice. The successful candidate will be supported to learn all aspects of working in a private practice.
Location: Sydney CBD
Days: Three clinical days per week including one Saturday a fortnight.
- Undergraduate degree in Counselling, Psychology or Social Work.
- Completion of a suitable couples training course/s.
- Systemic training – either through professional development or post graduate qualification.
- Three years working with couples.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to maintain tight boundaries.
- Strong administration skills and highly organised.
Desirable (but not essential):
- Post graduate qualification in couple or family counselling (or both).
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply. Please submit a one-page cover letter addressing both the Essential and Desirable criteria with a paragraph about what appeals to you about this position plus your CV. Please note on your application that you are applying for the Contract position as a Couples Therapist.
Applications close on Friday 10th June 2022.